Reliable, compact and easy to use, the Kestrel centrifuge is the perfect addition to any medical environment where a small number of blood tubes need to be processed quickly and efficiently.
Kestrel Micro Centrifuge Product Catalogue
|MSE Cat No.||Description||Max. RPM||Max. RCF||Max. Capacity|
|MSB015.CX1.1||Kestrel laboratory centrifuge (110V/60Hz)||6,000||3,340||120 ml|
|MSB015.CX1.5||Kestrel laboratory centrifuge (230V/50Hz)||6,000||3,340||120 ml|
|MSE1252||Angle rotor for PCR strips with Hermetically Sealed Lid (angle 45°)||6,000||2,254||(2 x 8, 2 x 4) x 0.2 ml|
|MSE1253||Angle rotor 12 x 2/1.5 ml with Hermetically Sealed Lid (angle 45°)||6,000||2,616||12 x 2/1.5 ml|
|MSE1255||Angle rotor 24 x 2/1.5 ml with Hermetically Sealed Lid (angle 45°)||6,000||2,616||24 x 2/1.5 ml|
|MSE1191C/A||Angle rotor 6 x 15/10 ml (angle 30°) (with bucket MSE3131)||6,000||3,341||6 x 15/10 ml|
|MSE1191C/B||Angle rotor 6 x 10 ml (angle 30°) (with bucket MSE3132)||6,000||3,341||6 x 10 ml|
|MSE1192C/A||Angle rotor 8 x 15/10 ml (angle 30°) (with bucket MSE3131)||6,000||3,341||8 x 15/10 ml|
|MSE1192C/B||Angle rotor 8 x 10 ml (angle 30°) (with bucket MSE3132)||6,000||3,341||8 x 10 ml|
KESTREL MICRO CENTRIFUGE
- Height (mm) 180 mm
- Width (mm) 220 mm
- Depth (mm) 270 mm
- Weight (kg) 4.5 kg
- Maximum capacity 8 x 15 ml
- Maximum speed 6000 rpm
- Maximum RCF 3340 x g
- Timer 15 seconds to 99 minutes 59 seconds, 1s step
- Noise output <56 dB(A)
- Motor Brushless induction drive
- Safety features Automatic lid lock, motor over-heat and over-speed protection, imbalance cut out.
- Temperature control range air-cooled
- Power supply 230V, 3.15A, single phase, 50/60Hz 110V, 3.15A, single phase, 50/60Hz
- Catalogue number: 230V, 50/60Hz MSB015.CX1.5 110V, 50/60Hz MSB015.CX1.1
Accessories available for the Kestrel micro centrifuge.
Accessories for Kestrel
FIXED ANGLE ROTOR 6 x 10/15 ML
- Rotor: Angle rotor 6 x 10/15 ml with bucket MSE3131 (angle 30°)
- Max capacity: 6 x 10/15 ml
- Max speed: 6,000 rpm
- Max RCF: 3,341 xg
FIXED ANGLE ROTOR 24 x 2/1.5 ML
- Rotor:Angle rotor 24 x 2/1.5 ml with Hermetically Sealed Lid (angle 45°)
- Max capacity: 24 x 2/1.5 ml
- Max speed (Kestrel): 6,000 rpm
- Max speed (Micro Centaur P): 14,500 rpm
- Max RCF: 2,616 xg
FIXED ANGLE ROTOR FOR PCR STRIPS
- Rotor: Angle rotor for PCR strips with hermetically sealed lid (angle 45°)
- Max Capacity:
- (2 x 8, 2 x 4) x 0.2 ml
- Max Speed:
- 3,600 rpm (Falcon)
- 4,700 rpm (Falcon R)
- Max RCF:
- 2,958 xg (Falcon)
- 4,799 xg (Falcon R)
An electronic interlock prevents operation of the lid release button while the rotor is in motion. An indicator light signals when the rotor has come to rest and the lid may be opened safely. An override key is provided for emergency uses.
The Kestrel centrifuge weighs only 4.5 kg meaning you can easily carry it from one laboratory to the next, or use it for off-site research purposes. The small footprint makes it an ideal choice in laboratories where space is a premium.
More than 85 years of experience in the industry. Robust and easy to last. High-level final quality control before dispatch from our factory.
The rotor is designed in such a way to ensure noise and vibration levels are minimised whilst the centrifuge is in operation, even at maximum speed. With speed upto 6000 RPM it only creates 56dB(A) of noise.
EASE OF USE
Maintenance free, brushless drive. spare parts available for a long time with easy access for maintenance and repair. A range of tubes can be used in the Kestrel centrifuge, from the standard 15 ml Vacutainer® blood tube to the 10ml Sarstedt Monovette®.